Genuine Grip is your best source for slip-resistant footwear. Headquartered in Englewood, New Jersey, Genuine Grip has manufactured footwear since 1932 for world famous brands. Their expertise comes from their team’s accumulated technologies, skills, experiences and ideas in the footwear industries. Slips, trips and falls are one of the top causes of industrial accidents and account for nearly 15% of all lost workday accidents. Genuine Grip footwear not only reduces injuries, but also limits foot pain and stress to the feet that cause fatigue and pain in the lower back, hips, ankles and knees. Genuine Grip’s mission is to reduce slip and fall accidents as well as provide comfort.
Genuine Grip is the ONLY manufacturer employing the following SUPER features:
- Patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole with test data supporting our claims that we are as much as 42% more slip-resistant than our competitors.
- Dri-Lex linings and the newly patented oxygen increasing Celliant linings for the foot bed. Dri-Lex is APMA endorsed for superior moisture management.
- Ergonomically designed foot beds known as “Walking-on-Air.”
- Plastic, recycled shanks for a lighter component as well as reduction in the possibility of static/electrical shock.
- Special durometer polyurethane mid-soles (in certain styles) which wear better than the competition’s EVA compound mid-soles that tend to “bottom out” over time.
- Options in leather, including full-grained waterproof.
- Recycled, non-woven innersoles to prevent decay due to moisture. Helps keep feet DRY. Safety toe footwear that meets ASTM F2412-05, F2413-05 (Impact & Compression Resistance – Class 75) and EH (Electric Shock Resistance).
Genuine Grip’s mission is to reduce slip and fall accidents and provide comfort with our customers.